There's never a better time than now to have a new boiler installed or your existing boiler serviced says Plymouth plumber Mike Jarvis. Ask yourself the following questions...
- Is your current heating system in need of replacement?
- Does your current boiler making unusual noises?
- Is your hot water unreliable?
- Has your boiler failed completely?
If you answered yes to any of these questions it's time to think about having your current boiler serviced or a new boiler installed.
Are you looking to reduce your bills?
If you're looking to reduce your bills it might be best to think about installing a new boiler that's more efficient and one that could help reduce your bills and energy use by 30%!
As Vaillant Advance Installers we recommend Vaillant boilers. The benefits of a new Vaillant boiler include:
- Reduction in heating costs by up to 30%
- Reliable heating and hot water supply
- Exceptionally quiet operation
- Controllable by your smartphone (when fitted with a Vaillant vSMARTcontrol)
- Manufactured to the highest standards
We can offer boiler guarantees of up 10 years on the Vaillant ecoTEC plus (upto 45kW) and ecoTEC exclusive with green iQ ranges; when installed with Vaillants brand new boiler protection kit.
We can also offer guarantees of up to 7 years on Vaillant's ecoTEC pro and ecoFIT pure ranges.
Call Mike Jarvis Plumbing and Heating Services today on 01752 778440 to arrange a quotation on the servicing of your existing boiler or a new boiler installation.